life with the cat lady

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Jared And His Jesus Hair No' Mo'!

Ok. I can't handle it anymore. I have become completely obsessed with the way we all go coo coo carooo over things as an entire society. The dress. My boyfriend Jared's hair cut. Lamas. That asshole weasel trying to eat that bird! That's pretty much all I can think of right now because I literally have so much going on in my brain...I feel like if I try to name other things they will be made up.

I admit I have fallen into a deep cyber pull and not been able to get off the internets during all the excitement but I found the whole dress situation annoying. I wanted to beat that weasel up!!! The lamas were ridic but Jared and his Jesus hair no' mo' has me in a trance. We all know how hot he is. We all know that he is talented in a way we are not. He can act, sing, write songs, direct and produce. I can direct...that's for damn sure but other than that, he has one upped me numerous times.

I fell for Jared on "My So Called Life" as the bruting Jordan Catalano and I'm sure you did too. The dark hotmess of a guy.....who you pined for....by the way....fuck all that. Thanks to that show and all the others with dark dreamboats...you ruined me. I can count on one hand with zero fingers the amount of times those relationships have worked out. Yet I can count on both hands with all the fingers how many times I did it anyway. I'm sure Jared is different though. He seems sensitive. And loves his mom. And his brother. And the world. He hasn't told me these things but I just know it.

He is an advocate for people. I like that shit. And he wore a powder blue tux with white shoes at the Oscars and looked so good I nearly went blind!!! AND THAT HAIR!!! AND THOSE EYES!!! OHMG!  And now his hair is short....and guess what folks, he looks ahhhhhhhmazing! He is about to play a role that could very well make him a bigger deal than he is now...hence the hair cut that was heard around the world.

I wonder how he is coping? Does he need a shoulder to cry on? Maybe he needs some lips to make out with??? I happen to have lovely lips. I am thinking he is probably doing just fine but just in case: Jared, I am here in Kansas. I got your back if you need it and I will definitely be your date to the premier of Suicide Squad. You keep on being you. By the looks of it and the internets....WE FREAKING LOVE YOU, YOU SEXY BEAST!!!

All the love, Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment