life with the cat lady

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

As Long As You Love Me...

We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke. No. Not starving or homeless or broke. Ok. I'm semi ok with broke. No. I take it back. I'm sorry. I do believe in love....but some of those things we just need in life. Also, I love the Biebs but I am not ready for THAT type of commitment.

Last night was Justin Biebers Comedy Central Roast. He asked for it, he got it and it was hilarious! Not on a level of regular funny either....like some of the jokes were EPIC - including Justin's. I was very impressed. At first I wasn't going to watch it. Even though it was the Biebs idea to be roasted I had heard some of the jokes out of context and was not impressed. Then I saw a friend's status on Facebook about it....so basically what I'm saying is: due to my personal decision, I wasn't going to watch it. Then I forgot it was on. Then my friend made a status update and I was all GAME ON, BITCHES!!!

They tore his ass up! And each others! The best part of the night was Pete Davidson from SNL. Not only was he the man but he actually has respect for the Biebs. As should you. Blaaah, blaaaah, blaaaaaaaah.....the kids got talent. He doesn't hurt my eyes to look at and he is finally old enough for me to sorta not feel dirty on the inside for liking him. Oh also he is cleaning up his punk ass image. I don't believe he has much to apologize for though and I'm a nanny...I don't go for punk ass behavior.

The deal is when you are 12 and become uber famous and then grow up becoming even more famous with money and drugs and women thrown in your face...you do dumb shit. I did dumb shit at his age and I lived in Olathe, Kansas and was not rich or famous. You know what I mean? Who says "no! I don't want to smoke medical grade bud while flying in my private jet with strippers and my monkey!"??? Or "where's that mop bucket? I need to pee." I say that like once a week. See what I'm trying to say is you can't control a famous pop star who is still a kid and has been there and done that all before age 21. He had to learn and grow and make a slew of bad choices. He gets to do what he wants because he can. That's what fame does to you. You either handle it or you don't. He is finally handling it and I am buckled up and down for the ride.

Those jokes tho....hilarious. Everyone's roast of each other made it even better.
Martha Stewart - THE MAN!!
Snoop - THE MAN!!
Pete Davidson - THE MAN!!
Kevin Hart - THE MAN!!
Hannibal - THE MAN!!
Shaq - THE MAN!!
Natasha - HBIC!!!

So...to wrap this amaze blog post up...thank you Damian Johnson. Thank you for posting on the FB about the #BieberRoast....last night would have been the worst night ever without it. Oh and Hey Biebs...I'm younger than Martha and not rich but ...I got this, so call me!!!

Jenn Edens Out!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment